Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rigby Star

Hi there,

Is anyone using the Rigby Star reading scheme and have the Planning and Assessment Guide? Our copy has gone walk about somewhere in the many moves we've had over the last few years and was wondering if any of you lovely people would be able to copy me yours??

H

Hi there,

Is anyone using the Rigby Star reading scheme and have the Planning and Assessment Guide? Our copy has gone walk about somewhere in the many moves we've had over the last few years and was wondering if any of you lovely people would be able to copy me yours??

H

Hi we my use rigby star not sure if i've seen this guide but will check tomorrow at school. I'm starting my reception off on Jelly and Bean (Phonic books) but move onto Rigby later let you know either way Linda Tommo

• 2 weeks later...
Hi we my use rigby star not sure if i've seen this guide but will check tomorrow at school. I'm starting my reception off on Jelly and Bean (Phonic books) but move onto Rigby later let you know either way Linda Tommo

Sorry it's taken so long but found it at last will post it to you but where are you tommo X

• 3 months later...
Sorry it's taken so long but found it at last will post it to you but where are you tommo X

Hi there Tommo,

Sorry to an absolute age to reply - Its one of those things on a loooooooooong list of things to do! Will PM you with my address if thats ok!

Thank you sooooo much

H

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)