Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Small Grant Big Excitment!

i just wanted to share my excitment with you all and encourage any of you to put in for any funding that may come your way. i was sent a letter from the early years development area parnership in essex that said i could apply for up to £200 for a project or equipment of my choice, on my wish list was a trolley for choosing (we have to put out and away each day) so i filled out this form (after nearly not bothering!) and to my amazment i got the money we are now the proud owners of a new 3 sectioned trolley complete with 9 new boxes! moral of story is.. if they are willing to give it take it with both hands!!! :oxD

Well done! Can I ask if it was a grassroots grant - I am in Essex as well.

smiles

the letter was from Katy McBride, schools children and families directorate at broomfield place chelmsford?