Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Which Point?

Hi all

i carried out an observation yesterday in which the children were using large bricks outside to build a rocket. When they had built the rocket so tall that they couldnt reach the top they used the bricks to build steps to climb on so they could build the rocket higher. I'm sure this must be a problem solving point but the inly ones i can find are maths related. Can anyone help? which point would it fit in?

Many thanks

Lola

Builds and constructs with a wide range of objects, selecting appropriate resources, tools and techniques, adapting her/his

work where necessary

or

Sustains involvement and perseveres, particularly when trying to solve a problem or reach a satisfactory conclusion

Builds and constructs with a wide range of objects, selecting appropriate resources, tools and techniques, adapting her/his

work where necessary

or

Sustains involvement and perseveres, particularly when trying to solve a problem or reach a satisfactory conclusion

I would say it fulfils a number of points, it doesn't have to be just one and could be in a nuber of ccurriculum areas! :o

work where necessary

or

where is the sustains involvement and perseveres ...... point i know i'm being thick but i couldnt find it when i had a quick look earlier!!!

Thanks Marion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)