Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

All The Elg's On One Sheet?

Guest heleng

Guest heleng

Does anyone have a sheet with all the new ELG's and possibly the 40-60 mnths development matters all on one sheet? I have one for the profile but need one with all the ELG's.

Following on from the topic about skill based mtp's I think this will be how we will plan this term but it would be a lot easier if there was a sheet with all the ELG's on, all numbered. I am having trouble doing it myself, as I am not the most computer literate of people :o

Does anyone have a sheet with all the new ELG's and possibly the 40-60 mnths development matters all on one sheet? I have one for the profile but need one with all the ELG's.

Following on from the topic about skill based mtp's I think this will be how we will plan this term but it would be a lot easier if there was a sheet with all the ELG's on, all numbered. I am having trouble doing it myself, as I am not the most computer literate of people :o

Forgive my ignorance but i thought the goals were the same as before! Can anyone please advise. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)