Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Info For Parents

Hi only me again

Just wondering if anyone knew where i could find a simple sheet on the EYFS curriculum, which gives the basic info to share with staff who have never been in early years, and parents, so I don't give them too much to take in in one go. Thank you. Could do my own , but thought this useful site might already have something I could use, adapt, add to etc

Good Luck to eveyone for the new term

Thanks again for all the support given

x :o

Hi i was just about to find a document someone had kindly produced to adapt for my parents when i came across this post. it is typical that we do not get these documents without looking for updates ourselves. Yes i could only get 10 aswell. They know how many families we all have from audits etc why not produce enough. they are quick to complain about our partnership with parents but do nothing to make it easier for us. I also found a good leaflet for parents with children that have sen.

anyway back to paperwork before children want the computer again.

angela

Hi i was just about to find a document someone had kindly produced to adapt for my parents when i came across this post. it is typical that we do not get these documents without looking for updates ourselves. Yes i could only get 10 aswell. They know how many families we all have from audits etc why not produce enough. they are quick to complain about our partnership with parents but do nothing to make it easier for us. I also found a good leaflet for parents with children that have sen.

anyway back to paperwork before children want the computer again.

angela

Hi Angela

Would be very interested in seeing the leaflet about children with sen please if possible. Could you let me know where I could get a copy please

Thanks a lot

Happy Working

x

I usually go on Teachernet and get all publications possible sent to me. I have even had some before my Advisory Teachers. I agree it does seem so stupid to give you only 10 when they know how many parents we all have. for me 10 between 52+ parents is a bit like the loaves and fishes syndrome.

Why they can't send them to your local authority and let us pick them up from there, life would be so much easier. I have become a closet leaflet picker-upper. where ever I go I pick up leaflets, even in the hospital I've picked up leaflets on parents guide to........ what ever. You be amazed what leaflets there are for parents on vaccinations and every illness that kids get. I have tried our local NHS to see if they could send me info but to no avail.

Off now to orde my 10 copies.!!!!!!

Steph

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)