Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Employee Annual Awards

Hi do any of you hold annual employee awards? Our company has held then once and are keen to introduce new categories. If you have them what categories do you have? Thanks in anticipation!!!!!!!!!

I was quite a small setting ( 5 staff) and I used to have a rota for staff to do 'door duty' at beginning and end of sessions, so they all had a turn. All staff had key children and therefore 'key' parents. :o The staff all had equal responsibility for the jobs required during the sessions.

I would send a questionairre out to parents with each member of staffs name on it, asking them to score out of 10 how welcoming they were, how approachable they were, how helpful they were, how informed they were on their childs progress etc. I also gave each member of staff a questionairre asking them to write comments (and score) on each other member of staff how each one supported the team, supported them as individuals, did their fair share of work etc. From the feedback I would then decide who was employee of the Term. The 'winner' received a certificate. All staff got an annual gift of chocolate, wine and flowers.

Mind you as employer I never won anything. :(xD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)