Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reward Stickers?

Does anyone know where I can get some of these from, can't spend too much money but we have about 24 children in each day so I need lots. I forgot I had to get some before we go back in September.

TIA

Beth

I'm not sure if they still do them but Woolworths used to sell bumper packs of stickers on rolls. I think there were 9 rolls in the box with a variety of different stickers for about £4.99. They lasted AGES and the children enjoyed choosing their favourite sticker! I'll keep an eye to see if they still sell them. I've also bought from The Sticker Factory which are good.

Cath

Try poundland and places like that. I buy a lot from there, they do lots relating to topics as well.

Last term I bought 100 fairy tale stickers for £1.

Also PTS are good. Type it in a google search and you should find it.

We buy ours from WHSmith when they are on offer. Quite a few in a pack so do us a while. We do use lots of stars though for the sticker charts. And these we get from Wilkinsons.

Cheers everyone.

I have tried WHSmiths but all the ones they had were based around being at school not a morning only preschool (trying out a new way of say sessional lol). I wil try the other ones you suggested. Although I have worked out that we may need loads as we are no longer having a gate to separate the toliets to encourge indepenance. What fun I will be having until all the new staff start.

Beth

I make my own to suit :o

Tesco's sell All purpose labels 40 A4 sheets x 21 lables for £5.They are with the photo paper etc

here's an example.You should beable to edit them and use as a template for sheets of stickers to suit your needs

sorry I don't know why its uploading them as address

Edited by Guest

Wow biccy they are fab, funny thing is that my dad said I should make some up and that was going to be my other option if I cannot find any I like.

I feel a trip to Tesco's on the way along with some more printer ink.

Thanks

Beth

I make my own to suit :o

Tesco's sell All purpose labels 40 A4 sheets x 21 lables for £5.They are with the photo paper etc

here's an example.You should beable to edit them and use as a template for sheets of stickers to suit your needs

sorry I don't know why its uploading them as address

This sounds like a great idea.

Can't seem to be able to open them though...any ideas??

Cath

I'm sorry your having problems-it opens ok for me and i assume beth could open it .When I get time I'll have another go

Yes biccy I can open it, just tried it again and it works for me. Spooky that it will only open for me, you uploaded it as 98-03 word verson so I can't understand the problem.

Beth

I can now see them too.... they're brilliant! I actually bought some of the labels last year and have never used them so your template will be really fantastic. Many thanks Biccy and Peggy!

Boy oh boy...I don't know where I would be without this forum!

Cath x

Well I have looked everywhere on the high street to find some sticker but I couldn't find any that were suitable. Soooooo I have been to my nearest Tesco Extra to get some computer printer labels to make my own, thanks to biccy example and a few other bits for preschool. All I need now is to get the printer ink and I will be on track for next week.

Beth

Well I have looked everywhere on the high street to find some sticker but I couldn't find any that were suitable. Soooooo I have been to my nearest Tesco Extra to get some computer printer labels to make my own, thanks to biccy example and a few other bits for preschool. All I need now is to get the printer ink and I will be on track for next week.

Beth

When printing don't forget to change printer setting to 'label' paper, or the ink may fade. :o

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)