Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

V Festival In Shropshire

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

Just wondering...has anyone gone to V at Weston Park this weekend...or anyone's offspring, come to that (showing my age here!)?

I live about 3 miles down the road from there and as usual can hear everything as clear as a bell from my back garden...I think I'm going to sell my own tickets next year! If anyone HAS got friends/relatives there, it's absoultely chucking it down at the moment! :o

Aw I wish I was at the V festival! I went afew years ago and loved it, although I hate camping so that does put me off! Maybe you should set up tickets at yours, I'd come!

Guest Wolfie

I've driven past this morning - a couple of houses between our village and Weston Park have had posh signs made and opened up their gardens for parking, charging £10 a time - they must have made an absolute fortune!

Mind you, I think all their profits will be spent repairing their lawns and driveways, they didn't look as thought they'd coped with the cars and rain very well!

Edited by Wolfie

well, if anyone is in the vicinity of next week's Reading festival and doesn't want their ticket, let me know............!! LOL

We're having the same discussions in our house, narnia!

Rumour has it that my daughter has managed to get one from a friend (details are somewhat sketchy at the moment, mind!). And my son is wishing he had got one when he had the chance, but has the niggling feeling that he could probably spend (my) money on something more worthy... :o

Reading is definitely on my 'to do' list - just can't persuade any of my girlfriends to come with me!

Maz

definately oone to go to maz....................hubby and i were lucky enough to get VIP (backstage) passes once, through my former employer and it was quite an event! Got herded away by Metallica's henchmen, as the 'band need air'..........i asked how much they needed, since we were outdoors, not in some small locked room........didn't go down well!

i asked how much they needed, since we were outdoors, not in some small locked room........didn't go down well!

You and I seem to suffer from the same affliction, narnia - surrounded by people with a sense of humour failure! :o Love it!

Maz

We're having the same discussions in our house, narnia!

Rumour has it that my daughter has managed to get one from a friend (details are somewhat sketchy at the moment, mind!). And my son is wishing he had got one when he had the chance, but has the niggling feeling that he could probably spend (my) money on something more worthy... :o

Reading is definitely on my 'to do' list - just can't persuade any of my girlfriends to come with me!

Maz

If I am still in the vicinity next year you could take me! xD