Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bears

Hi there,

Happy Holidays to all- why are we constantly thinking about work? I can't switch off and still occupied with peg labels, first day certificates etc...

However, I wondered if anyone has any brilliant ideas for a topic on bears- planning or resources gratefully received...

and if I can help with anyone elses topic- i would be only too pleased to upload my planning- no point in reinventing the wheel.

This is a foundation stage class, teddy bears- although i thought i would start with the good old bear hunt and a teddy bears picnic.

Thank you in anticipation

Hi there,

Happy Holidays to all- why are we constantly thinking about work? I can't switch off and still occupied with peg labels, first day certificates etc...

However, I wondered if anyone has any brilliant ideas for a topic on bears- planning or resources gratefully received...

and if I can help with anyone elses topic- i would be only too pleased to upload my planning- no point in reinventing the wheel.

This is a foundation stage class, teddy bears- although i thought i would start with the good old bear hunt and a teddy bears picnic.

Thank you in anticipation

Funnily enough we seem to be edging towards a bear theme as well for September! We've found a big teddy, dressed him in school uniform and told the kids that he's going to be a new member of the class! On the first day he'll be there, feeling a bit nervous naturally. We'll ask the children to help him settle in, to look after him etc. I think using him will be a great introduction to a mini bear theme and there's no end to the inventive ways he can be used. He may write letters to the children which they can reply to, he may help to teach them new concepts, or need teaching himself! He may feel all kinds of different feelings that the children can help him with. I think we'll play it by ear a bit and see where he and the children lead us! Sorry, no planning as yet, but I'll post it up here when it's done!

Tickitembo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)