Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Maths Planning In Reception

Hi all

Trying to rejig my planning for sept.

I am going to use the devon plans for phonics, but was wondering do you do a seperate plan for maths or does that just go in with everything else? If yes can you possible post the format you use.

Last year we just used a blank timetable and put in LO and activity, but then when you aplit into groups it got really complicated so thinking of using seperate planners.

Thank you and hope you are enjoying the sun.

Lorna

I will be interested in this as well. I am not going to do a separate plan for numeracy. I will provide numeracy activities as part of continuous provision and using their interests and see where this leads us.

Hi Lorna, Is there any chance of posting the Devon phonics plans just to see if I can use any ideas. Always great to add to planning and build up variations on a theme!!!

We are using Abacus numerqacy for Sept. a olot of it comes from the Hamilton Save our Sundays web site which is very useful and gives loads of ideas. Annual membership is very reasonable too.

Tizer

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)