Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Trainers And Assessors

Could we start a sub forum for trainers and assessors? Is there anyone out there? How do you find assessing CCLD? I am working with CWDC on the induction standards focus groups. If anyone has any comments on them please post so I can feed back from assessors and students please. Good and bad.

Guest Wolfie

That sounds a really good sub-heading - why don't you PM Steve about it? You could share ideas and tips for how to assess specific standards, etc. and maybe cover moderation issues as well?

I think it would depend on how many would use this sub forum, so let us know if you'd like it.

Sadiesmith, can I suggest you start a new topic with your question on 'induction standards' it may be lost joined with this post, so a new topic may result in more responses to feed back to CWDC.

Peggy

Hi

Im starting my A1 assessors course in september and just wondering if anyone else has done it and how they found it? has it been useful to you. Im working as assistant manager in a private day nursery and will have to do it whilst working full time hoping my manager will be ok with the amount of time im going to be out doing the assessing to get the A1.

Abbey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)