Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Assessments

Very colourfull. Do you use the colour grid when you write the comments or do you tick on the colours as they progress, or date them.

Sorry to seem dumb but can't see how you use the colour system.

they do look great and the layout is simple. Well done

Hi,

well today in our foundation stage meeting, we have just been shown all the new paper work and observation forms for the new EYFS. tThe class teachers went on the course but not the nursery nurses (ME) so we have to find out whats happening in September. Our teacher said we have to have some sort of a file/book with evidence for each area of learning for each child from when they start to finish with pieces of work, photos ect. Is this right, as we are going to have more paperwork than we have now to do. We are expected to do more observations than we do now too. Have not read all the info yet so its all a bit confusing. What is everyone else doing in their setting, i work in a school with 39 children am and 39 pm. Therefore this means i will have 26 childrens files to do and i dont get any ppa time!

What does everyone else think, help. can you give me any good ideas please, pleas

thanks x x :o

Very colourfull. Do you use the colour grid when you write the comments or do you tick on the colours as they progress, or date them.

Sorry to seem dumb but can't see how you use the colour system.

they do look great and the layout is simple. Well done

I have a front page with the childs name and the clours and next to the colours we write in what term it corresponds to, then we just tick off as they progress.

Front_page.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)