Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lets Explore

'Edward goes exploring' by ladybird.I have the bigger picture PB .Should give you a starting point.I usually create a habitat with hidden creatures and magnifying glass in the role play-back packs, telescopes, note book and pens.

To support the story I had a range of photo's of the creatures and a set of different size magnifying glasses with the centre cut out.Over laying them over the photo's and getting bigger and bigger until the children guessed what the photo as of.Does that make sense?

What a great topic. Provide maps telescpes binoculars,back packs large cardboard boxes [for a boat car train plane etc] lots of cardboard tubes for their own telescopes. Use your bikes and tie boxes on the back for jeeps and trailers. make arrows and signs to show the way. Use the title as a starting point to explore the jungle, under the sea mountains, deserts. 10 Out of Bed by Penny Dale is another lovely book.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)