Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Medium Term Planning

Does anyone have any ideas as to how (or if) they are going to do medium term plans for EYFS. I have a new head starting in Sept and he wants our half term plans at the end of the first week. I have already said i dont plan for a half term, but do need to do something to show coverage. A the moment i have been highlighting objects when i cover them, but i often forget to do it and so it hasnt been particularly successful. I would be grateful for any ideas that are manageable and have worked well for people

sunbeam

I always make myself a pacer with ideas and possibilities so that I have some sort of structure to keep me on track with the things I know I want to do. Its not set in stone and would include any events that I know are taking place.

Riverview is a 4 form entry school.

We chopped up all the statements 40-60 and stuck them onto 6 sheets of paper to make sure all statements were covered at least once although some are covered every term by continuous provision..

Then we can plan whatever we want, as long as (at a minimum) those statements are covered, allowing each class teacher to go with the children within their own class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)