Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What's In Your Action Plan

Have got to draw up action plan for next year for Reception class. Obviously implementing the EYFS will be the biggy, but just wonder if anyone has any other ideas for things to include, how you've broken this up into smaller parts or any ideas of what you've done. Bit last minute I know, but I have been hoping to get some time to do this and now I'm running out of time :o

Harricroft

My 'preschool development plan' consists of the 5 ECM outcomes as headings and what I am going to do to improve my provision. With special attention to anything brought up in our ofsetd inspection. It is laid out on a spidergraph and is easy to read by staff, committee and parents.

We write our development plans for October half term. So not sure what I'll have for next year. This year it is- implementing EYFS, outdoor provision, Letters and sounds, and something about improving lower areas (e.g. areas where children achieved less than 6 or below LEA averages).

Our county has just been using ECERs to evaluate settings, so our action plans are based on that, mine consists of better handwashing, more resources for cultural diversity, nature and science, better and cosier book corner in light of children becoming full time younger, display board where children can put Child initiated art work and more time for me and my TA to plan after school.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)