Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Policies

Hi everyone

I'm just starting to think about the practicalities of EYFS, thats among Open Evenings, reports, sport's day and all the other crazy things we all have to fit in at the end of the year!

I just wondered if anyone had, or knew where I could find a definative list of policies required to cover the EYFS? Also are you guys adapting existing school policies to include EYFS requirements or writing seperate policies?

Thanks Fluffychuffnuts

xxx :o

I have found this so far if its any help to you all.

http://www.bradford.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/2C...entsSchools.pdf

My exsisting setting is changing hands over the summer hols and we are opening up with a new name in Sept. Im also currently doing my nvq level 4 so have changed all my policies and procedures. Mind you they were ready for a complete overhall IYKWIM !!!!!!!!!

I'm a sessional preschool and there was a list of policies update geared towards the new EYFS in Nursery world a while back. I did a printout for my Committee but dont have it to hand at present. If it woyuld be of any use let me know and Ill see if I can locate it.

smiles

I'm a sessional preschool and there was a list of policies update geared towards the new EYFS in Nursery world a while back. I did a printout for my Committee but dont have it to hand at present. If it woyuld be of any use let me know and Ill see if I can locate it.

smiles

Thanks Smiles, that would be a fab start. I'm finding it all a bit wishy washy in our LEA!

Fluffychuffnuts

xxx

What setting are you in? For school settings I dont think it is a requirement to have seperate policies for EYFS but you would need to make sure that all of the EYFS requirements are covered in the school policies

Sorry I didn't reply earlier been having IT troubles! I think you right Paula, I'm just trying to get my head around which bits of EYFS need a mention in which policies. Thanks for putting my mind at rest!

Fluffychuffnuts x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)