Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bee Bright

I hope this is the right place for this recommendation! We have been lucky enough to be given preview copies of some new educational dvd's.Now, we don't sit our children in front of the screen every day, it's something we do occasionally, as we are keenly aware that some of the children ARE stuck in front of the tv every day, sometimes for long periods, so I'm always wary of these 'new/wonderful/educational'.....etc dvds.

Anyway, to get to the point! This set of dvds had our children entranced from the start, even the title intended for the younger children.In fact, we had a visiting 6 year old on the day we first trialled the dvd and she was as entranced as the other children! I should say that these are produced by the parents of one of our children, and i was dreading watching them, to find they weren't actually any good....................but we thought they were fabulous and more importantly, so did the children, who interacted really well and thoughtfully with the programes!! They also feature the chap who plays Mr Tumble.................our children automatically screeched' Mr Tumble!!' and we told them that actually his name is Justin, and they took this on board immediately.Some funky little characters (especially the ant!!) make this a lot of fun and the classical music makes a nice change too ! They will be in the ELC shops from September, but you can buy them direct from the producer,So here's a link, and I hope you will enjoy looking at it:

http://beebright.co.uk/

By the way, we aren't getting anything out of this,so my recommendation is an honest one......it's a good product, imho.

i would love to be able to have a television and dvd's in the setting but dont you have to have a license now....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)