Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Equipment For Pre School

Who would you pick if you had to equip a nursery from scratch in regards to good quality at affordable price?

I echo what Narnia has said...Community Playthings are definetely the best!!! Expensive but worth every penny!!!

Also, get onto your County council and hound them . . .they will keep any items which are a result of liquidations etc and they do occasionally auction them off!

I have seen chars for sale in eBay too!

Eyes and ears open all the time, but I have to agree with the previous posts too, community playthings are just fantastic and well worth the money, plus they held onto our large order for weeks until we were ready and the comminucation from them - well it's better than any other company!

I always contact the local schools and children's centres for old furniture we have been given loads by different establishments and although are worn we have been able to cover and re-vamp them so that the look nice, there is nothing wrong with a bit of recycling

Debs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)