Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hi

I have been wandering around trying to track down some small teddy bears with T. Shirts that can have a personalised message printed.

I am sure I have seen them with pre-school names on in one of the many catalogues but now I want them I can't find them xD

Just thought one of you clever people might know where I can find them - not too expensive as I need to buy 35!!!!! :o

Hi

I was doing some promotional stuff the other day and found these people although have not used them so cannot vouch for service / product but they do seem to have bears starting at a reasonable price.

http://www.teddytext.com/home/

If you google promotional + teddy you will find the companies that produce similar products.

Sue

Definitely try Baker Ross. We had them a few years ago from there and I'm sure there was no/a small minimum number as we wouldn't have used them otherwise. I can't remember if all the printing had to be the same or if they could be different on each t-shirt as we wanted them all the same, but the did it quickly and it didn't cost much per item.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)