Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cap And Gown

I am trying to organise our graduation party and although I've sourced a website to get the caps and gowns from they are a bit expensive. I remember seeing them in a resource catalogue (e.g Hope, eyc) that sold them in the dressing up pages, only now I cant find them. Can anybody remember which one it might have been in or offer an alternative idea??

Many thanks and I'm waiting with bated breath .................. :o

Sorry can't help. Just wanted to congratulate you on your graduation! Have a great celebration. :(

Obviously mis-read this post...................thought it was your graduation!! :o

Spending too much time on assignments is what does it!! Hey ho! xD

Hi seashore,

Have uou tried looking in a greeting card/party shop? I bought mine from a card shop that sells lots of themed party stuff from dressing up outfits to balloons/table decorations etc..

Hiya

We did this last year for the first time but ade our own - cuts down on the costs.

All we used was pieces of black material for the capes, and made the caps using card covered with black felt.

Very effective and arents loved them so much

Good luck though!

Claire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)