Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspiration Needed

Hi - I am re-posting this in the hope that somebody will come along with some inspiration for me!!!

Thanks

P.S - I am in nursery - 3-4 year olds.

Thanks again xxxx

i would be really grateful for any ideas and suggestions from you lovely people fro a lesson observation that i have next week (by our new headteacher). The focus is the writing aspect of CLL and our current topic is People Who Help Us (we have just finished 3 weeks of the post offfice unfortunatley!!!). I have a few ideas but am not sure if they are 'wow' enough!! I will be doing a 20 min focus activity with a group (13 chdn) & then a focus adult activity during child initiated time. Many thanks for any suggestions. :o

Sorry Susan - i suppose that would be quite a useful bit of info (how can i be so brain dead when we are only 2 weeks into this half term!!!! xD ) Anyway - they are nursery age. Any ideas gratefully recieved. xxx :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)