Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Curriculum Overview Sheet

I have put together a curriculum overiview sheet, basically its where we log all the dates of our observations for all children. Then at planning we are able to see how balanced the curriculum is and what children are not being observed as often as others.

Have attached it in case any one else would like to use it, the space a the top of each column is for the childs first name, there is space against each statement to put date of ob, when an area has been observed consistantly we will highlight it as being achieved by the child.

All our observation will be logged on this sheet at the end of every day, where we have a fifteen minute review.

Feel free to let me know if it needs changing at all.

EYFS_key_group_overview.doc

Thats ok Shiny, I was a bit nervous putting it on as I havent ever uploaded anything before, never know this might start a trend, have just finished our continuos provision sheet for eyfs as well lol

Guest bobby
I have put together a curriculum overiview sheet, basically its where we log all the dates of our observations for all children. Then at planning we are able to see how balanced the curriculum is and what children are not being observed as often as others.

Have attached it in case any one else would like to use it, the space a the top of each column is for the childs first name, there is space against each statement to put date of ob, when an area has been observed consistantly we will highlight it as being achieved by the child.

All our observation will be logged on this sheet at the end of every day, where we have a fifteen minute review.

Feel free to let me know if it needs changing at all.

EYFS_key_group_overview.doc

Thank you very much , I can see that this will be very useful. Trouble is we have 78 children !!!! aargh!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)