Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Development Influencing Practice

bluestar

Can anyone give me any information or good web sites to tackle this question

Relevant research into the influences on how children develop and how this research may influence practice

Do I need to talk about theorists or can I talk about The Effective Provision of Pre-School Education (EPPE) ???

Thank you :o

Thank you so much - those web sites were just what I was looking for -I was going to call it a day I have been working non stop all weekend but now I will carry on tonight!!

My assessor is due on Wed and I have been away for 2 weeks.

I had pm'ed Lucy to see how she had got on but this has really helped

Thank you

:o

Guest Wolfie

I notice that Marion has given a couple of links to sites associated with Chris Pascal and Tony Bertram - if you email them personally through the CREC site, they might well give you links to the most current pieces of research..they're very friendly and helpful people!

Guest Wolfie

You won't be disappointed! :o She (and Tony) just talk so much "common sense" but in an inspirational way! I think I remember more stuff from their courses than anyone elses, littel phrases and bits of information just stick in my mind.

They sound interesting I will look out for them - Have been reading quite a bit on the internet.

Have completed the question - hope my assessor thinks Im on the right track - fingers crossed for Wednesday :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)