Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Homelink

We have a Homelink book that goes out with the children evry week and contains practical experiences for them to do with their parents e.g. sorting the washing, cooking activities, playing with bottles in the bath, nature hunts, making masks, making books, making junk models, etc.

This half term's topic is the farm and I try to match experiences to that but can't think of many good ideas. I don't want to bore parents with the same old things. Does anyone have any exciting inspiration?

Maybe a pictorial 'shopping hunt list' made by you, sent home for children to find in the supermarket ( or even their local farm shop) , include items that would come from a farm ( and a few that wouldn't). Children 'tick' the picture when they find the product. Parents help children to differentiate between farm and manufactured foods.

Bet parents will love this one (not) may make shopping day take a bit longer. But I bet the children will enjoy searching for all the items.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)