Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Can't Find The Book

Hi

Does anyone know if i can find the book "reflective teaching in the primary school" online anywhere. I have written an assignment and put a quote in from this book but i can't get hold of a copy without buying it.... i have been to the local library and asked them to contact me when it comes in but my assignment is now due in next week...... Can't believe i have done this.. funny thing is i don't even remember reading the book, but i have a quote from it... i'm beginning to think it might have been in a handout from college but can't find the handout......

I regularly have this problem although each time I swear it won't happen again xD

Someone on here suggested I put the quote in inverted commas and google it.

Sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't!

Worth a try though :o

My quote says

"Research my milner(1983) and Maxine(1991) shows that children as young as 3 years of age understand the differences in colour and are aware of their racial hierarchy. Children learn this by seeing and hearing the people around them treating black people differently".....

Be great if you can help..... can't believe i've done this.........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)