Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mark Making Ideas?

been thinking alot about different kinds of mark making lately, a colleage went on a 'mark making to music' course last week sounded really good will be using some of the ideas.

then LJW's new avatar got me going and thought these could be fun with paint?

http://www.mopshoe.com/

also going to order the 'rubber mark making tools' with the tesco computers for schools vouchers

has anyone got these?

We have just got some today shazzam-they are from TTS. So we haven't used them but will be using them in the coloured sand which also arrived today! We also bought wooden mark makers which look good. We thought we could use them in paint, as well as the rubber ones, on the table. The rubber ones have different tips to them.

I went to a seminar by Penny Tassoni a few weeks ago. She suggested using the little brushes for cleaning mushrooms in sand and rice, and I have also bought some pastry brushes.

Linda

How can you possibly take the flip flops seriously xD:(:(:o

If you go into the resources bank I have posted a massive list of ideas on markmaking gleaned from an Early Years course in our county which all practitioners who attended added to. Its great.

If you go into the resources bank I have posted a massive list of ideas on markmaking gleaned from an Early Years course in our county which all practitioners who attended added to. Its great.

Probably being totally stupid :o but I couldn't find it - can you help as it sounds great! xD

thanks!

Hmm, I couldn't find it either lol! I have added it now though but don't know how to add a link, sorry. I put it under topics themes and activities.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)