Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision Areas - Eyfs

Hi, I'm currently truyng to update my provision areas. I work in a Children's Centre, so areas differ according to age groups. So Cosy Story Area in the Toddler Area becomes Book Corner in the Pre - school room, if you see what I mean.Well I would like resources and enhancements to focus prominently on my area information along with Effective practice/ Adult role. What I need now is the development part and links to the new EYFS areas of learinig so that they also can be part of Continuous provision information within the area.

Does anyone have anything similar, or would like to share what they have done. I willl attach where I am up to so far.

Hi sunshine

Have you tried a forum search as I'm sure someone posted some continous provision for eyfs a while back?

Sally

hi

www.primaryplan.co.uk have done a really good LTP with links to continuous provision - well worth downloading.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)