Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Brain Dead!

Hi Chaps

Being end of term, we're having an off time table activity week. Fab!...except, rain is forecast and the one trip out to a local park that would have taken the afternoon and been geat fun for us all, may well not happen.

So...... I need help to think of some fun simple activities for a group of 9/10 year olds operating at a year r/1 level. I am absolutely blank. :( Must be something to do with end of term stress!! :o

Many thanks. I await eagerly and with bated breath. xD

Kate

Space = small classroom, not big enough for a parachute :o .

I'd like to do some thing 'Arty'.May be I'll move my umbrella sculture to Monday an dthink of something for Tuesday. Who am I kidding? Once my brain is dead, that's it until mid - late August!!!!

Kate

You could make some postcards on A4 card by sticking overlapping tissue paper, or cut out magazine pictures. Write them to each other (secretly), go and post and wait with bated breath to recceive them two days later.

How about cooking? Bread rolls are fun and can be shaped easily by the children. Or pizza?

Giant coporate works of art can be fun, like a mosaic perhaps. Or you could create a structured play area, like a station or travel agents, or something more wacky like a space rocket.

How about making musical instruments and using them to make a piece for performance?

Have fun :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)