Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Long Term Planning

i have just started thinking about long term planning. Has any one started thinking about whether they are doing it for the under three's using the eyfs?

Also when doing it for the over three's are you just using elg or stepping stones too? Sorry i have done so much already my brain is frazzled :o lol

I've posted about this somewhere else - I've included in my LTP the back of the first card with all of the commitments on , then added possible festivals/celebrations. I also bought some good continuous provision planning off Primary Plan for my play areas - don't know if it's right but it suits us x

I have been to training on this, we were advised to divide it up into months i.e like a pie chart for the year, and then include events like mothers day, christmas ... any festivals, staff meetings, appraisals, even staff night outs, any events really throughout the year... we were told this would be quite sufficent..... got to admit i haven't done mine yet though!!! to busy with course work...

I've posted about this somewhere else - I've included in my LTP the back of the first card with all of the commitments on , then added possible festivals/celebrations. I also bought some good continuous provision planning off Primary Plan for my play areas - don't know if it's right but it suits us x

thank you Janine i will have a look for the post.

I have been to training on this, we were advised to divide it up into months i.e like a pie chart for the year, and then include events like mothers day, christmas ... any festivals, staff meetings, appraisals, even staff night outs, any events really throughout the year... we were told this would be quite sufficent..... got to admit i haven't done mine yet though!!! to busy with course work...

I must admit in past years i have done it this way too but this year doing it for all age groups i was going to add all festivals etc but do it it term's to make it easier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)