Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mothers Day

I know it's late but I've just printed off a calender. (from a very good site)

HERE

AND IT SAYS MOTHERS DAY IS ON 11TH MAY.

I always thought Mothers day fell in June, so is it early this year or as it is so late have I made some sort of mistake. :oxD

Peggy

Hi. I think this is a US calendar and their Mother's day is later than ours which was in March. Are you thinking of Father's day being in June? I think we can understand your confusion especially given the lateness of the hour :o

Mothers Day in Britain is always 3 Sundays before Easter Peggy...did you miss it?

No I didn't, I remember it being quite recently, that's why I was confused. Mind you my brain has lost all track of time since I don't have to 'go to work' each day. I stuggle to know what month it is let alone what day. xD

I wonder if I can get away with trying to blag an extra mothers day this year, I'll print out the US calender and let all my children see it. :o

Peggy

Hi. I think this is a US calendar and their Mother's day is later than ours which was in March. Are you thinking of Father's day being in June? I think we can understand your confusion especially given the lateness of the hour :o

Actually when I asked my Hubby about the date it was him who said it falls in June, he's the one getting Mum & Dad's day mixed up. xD ( ooh, I love it when he's wrong, but can't point this out to him because I was non the wiser too :( )

Peggy

Mothers day in the US is 11th May - don't worry Peggy. :(

Thanks Steve, I'll try not to, worry that is. :oxD:(:(

Peggy