Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

National Occupational Standards

I am doing a telephone interview with the CWDC tomorrow about the use of NOS in the workplace. Would anyone like to add any comments? I was shocked as to my limited knowledge of NOS and my confusion between them and NVQ. I am just going to say that I would like more training, time to understand, website with links to templates etc. I have been using them in a confused way when doing job descriptions and appraisals and training needs analysis without realising I was using NOS. Any thoughts will be passed on to them. If anyone has found any good websites or books please tell me

Guest Wolfie

Thanks for that link Peggy - we're thinking of reviewing all our job descriptions and I think that document will come in very handy! :o

I have never seen that one Peggy but it looks good. This is where confusion sets in NOC/NOS/NVQ/Common Core?????

When I attended the conference I was mainly with Connexions staff and they were confused too.

Is it because there is so much information out there it is causing confusion?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)