Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Caf Awareness Online

shazzam

had some spare time today so i thought i'd ought to get on with my CAF (had the password for ages now!)

what an experience! i found my self with sweaty palms, what if i get a bad score?

well at the end of it it was fine got 18 out of 20 and actually it was quite nice doing it in my own time not having to travel and sit for hours trying to take in what is being explained to me (i tend to go off in my own world and not listen! even though i'm really trying!)

just wondered what any one else thought of it.

have done a CAF awareness course and I'm doing my Lead Professional course soon but didn't know there was anything online to do. What is it? Shazzam

Steph

it maybe just a hampshire thing, i went on the information sharing, then had to do the awareness online as they weren't running courses for that one. i had to print off my certificate at the end to take when i do the CAF completer.

Hi

I tried to do the CAF online but it was having problems and wouldnt let me access it!! I went straight to the CAF completer course and the trainers didnt seem to mind that only a few out of the whole group had managed to do the first course!

I'm Hampshire too, i did the CAF awareness online, then information sharing (1/2 day) then CAF completer (full day). As you say the majority of people on my CAF completer course had not attended the information sharing first.