Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Long Term Planning

Hi

Just to let you know I've just downloaded a resource from Primary Plan which on first glance looks really good and will save hours of work - it's linked to the EYFS and sets out LTP for continuous provision for most play areas - I haven't read it properly yet and it costs £4.50 - think it's worth a look though!

I've also done a grid thing for my LTP - used the back of the first card setting out the themes/committments and a rough overview of celebrations to be covered over the year, and another sheet listing the areas of Learning and Development for my unit - let me know if you'd like me to put it in the resources section? Think I'm finally starting to get my head round how to set it out!

Hi

Just to let you know I've just downloaded a resource from Primary Plan which on first glance looks really good and will save hours of work - it's linked to the EYFS and sets out LTP for continuous provision for most play areas - I haven't read it properly yet and it costs £4.50 - think it's worth a look though!

I've also done a grid thing for my LTP - used the back of the first card setting out the themes/committments and a rough overview of celebrations to be covered over the year, and another sheet listing the areas of Learning and Development for my unit - let me know if you'd like me to put it in the resources section? Think I'm finally starting to get my head round how to set it out!

hi have you a link??

Thank you for this link - I think you have just saved my Summer! What a useful site i have ordered several things and i will use the site again!

thanks janine for link looks super site

and yes please i would love to see how you have formed your grid for ltp

cheers cherry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)