Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Stories And Rhymes

Hi,

Next term I am doing stories and rhymes does not have to be traditional stories but am really stuck for ideas for literacy activities especially individual group activities please help me

thanks alot

maariya

sorry can you elaborate? there is lots you can do so might of misunderstood :o

Well, I am doing the topic of stories and rhymes and have decided to do the very hungry caterpillar, the tiger who came for tea, the train ride the nursery rhyme twinkle twinkle little star, funny bones.

I really need help for my medium term plan in terms of activities i can do for each area especially literacy activities for my when the children do group activities

what age are the children? Im in a pre-school so prob not alot of help

What about making their own books our children love that.

or sequencing the stories

making puppets

our children have loved having the puppet theatre out this week and putting on their own shows Shrek seems to be popular. but as they dont know all the story to shrek we have made up our own using other characters etc

writing shopping lists planning a tigers tea

Im not much help am i? sorry someone will come along im sure.prob tomo now :o

what age are the children? Im in a pre-school so prob not alot of help

What about making their own books our children love that.

or sequencing the stories

making puppets

By the way just to help people help me my class is reception

our children have loved having the puppet theatre out this week and putting on their own shows Shrek seems to be popular. but as they dont know all the story to shrek we have made up our own using other characters etc

writing shopping lists planning a tigers tea

Im not much help am i? sorry someone will come along im sure.prob tomo now :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)