Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Make You Smile!

We had our dreaded ofsted letter this week. I really made us smile beacuse the are coming to visit in August, we are a playgroup that run during term time only (lol) The letter asked if we could let them know which dates we cant do in august, all of them ha ha...... Good to see the powers that be have their fingers on the pulse!!!!! It's too late for them to come before august as we close on 15th July!!! :D:D:o

Hi Jo ... well let's hope they don't try and cram you in before the end of term then .... sorry only joking !!!!! :o

Well at least you know they are on their way and you'll have had lots of warning.

All the best for when it happens - mine is in July and I can hardly see this screen for 'post it' notes all round the outside of it!

byeeeeeeeeee

Janice xD

I'm an RCM and mine was due in June (as would have been 2yrs then), just got letter yesterday - they're coming in August. Quite naughty as they're late and out of their guidelines of a maximum of 2 yrs (I had no actions to take at the last one). I've been really looking forward to them coming for ages, but not in August!!As it happens I am off for 3 weeks that month so can only give them one week. By that time, my own kids will be fed up and arguing and grumpy and stropping about with each other - & mon-weds I have a baby who is extremely clingy and screams if I'm not looking at her all day - Great! What Fun that week will be!!!!

Lisa :angry: