Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help!

hi anyone doing the E123 tma number 1?

I have completed mine and want to send it off tomorrow. But i am trying to find the regional code to fill on the PT3 form, does anyone know where I can find it?

Also when completing the form do you send the whole form then it gets returns once filled in?

I want to make sure I do it right and not mess up after all the hard work gone into it so far!

fingers cross now

thanks anyone helping out

Hi,

Your Regional Code will be on your letter of Confirmation of Registration, just under your PI (and probably on all other mailings); yes, return the whole form, the OU will sort it all. And MAKE SURE you get proof of postage, as my first one went off with NO stamps affixed - clerk's mistake, not mine - I was able to prove I wasn't being difficult to Tutor, AND get a full refund of excess postage for her, because I could produce this evidence.

Good luck!

Sue

hi

thanks so much SueR your a star, I kept looking and just couldn't find it... great will get that in the post

cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)