Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

goodnight all you lovely people sleep tight and as linda very cleverly said dont count sheep count posts backwards!!!

Good night to you too - looking foward to seeing little Aimee's picture at some point :o

Are you enjoying the course?

You aren't my personal tutor are you?? :o

On the whole I'd say I am enjoying it. I've learned a lot already (finished the Foundation Degree last year) and the degree is definitely a big stretch academically.

I'm glad I carried on - who needs sleep and a life free of stress??

You aren't my personal tutor are you?? :o

On the whole I'd say I am enjoying it. I've learned a lot already (finished the Foundation Degree last year) and the degree is definitely a big stretch academically.

I'm glad I carried on - who needs sleep and a life free of stress??

You do have to be careful - now that the site is used by so many people you never know who is reading?

Reading Uni - the Bulmershe site is just this side of Reading for me so I can be there in 20 minutes!

Are you full time or are you there part time in the evening?

You do have to be careful - now that the site is used by so many people you never know who is reading?

Well I certainly wouldn't be discussing anything too personal or anthing which could identify anyone in my group...

My name would probably identify me locally to anyone who wanted to work out who I was, so it is quite a good discipline in a way!

Doesn't stop me expressing my views on a wide range of subjects though :o

Well I certainly wouldn't be discussing anything too personal or anthing which could identify anyone in my group...

My name would probably identify me locally to anyone who wanted to work out who I was, so it is quite a good discipline in a way!

Doesn't stop me expressing my views on a wide range of subjects though :o

I once directed our HT to this site and he then tried to find out the name I was posting under incase I said anything about him or our school. As if I wanted to?

I once directed our HT to this site and he then tried to find out the name I was posting under incase I said anything about him or our school. As if I wanted to?

I guess it could be quite threatening, couldn't it? You hear about students being penalised for documenting their less than mature exploits on facebook - imagine if you were moaning about something your Head had done on here and then found s/he had a subscription?

We do a full day once a week - 9.00-ish until 4.30-ish as well as time in the setting

That sounds a good arrangement. I'm done by the evening. I did look into finishing my degree a while ago but then family commitments got in the way.

I guess it could be quite threatening, couldn't it? You hear about students being penalised for documenting their less than mature exploits on facebook - imagine if you were moaning about something your Head had done on here and then found s/he had a subscription?

Yes especially as our borough now pays our subs.

That sounds a good arrangement. I'm done by the evening. I did look into finishing my degree a while ago but then family commitments got in the way.

Its a big commitment, true enough.

(I like the way you say you're done by the evening - and still on here at half past one in the morning!)

I see Andrea's name is still there - is her PC logged on permanently? Or has she drifted off into an alcohol-infused sleep over her keyboard?

I think she has gone now. :o

Its a big commitment, true enough.

(I like the way you say you're done by the evening - and still on here at half past one in the morning!)

That's because I fell asleep in the chair at 7pm and woke up at 10:30 ready to go again.