Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

This conversation between you two has been hilarious as you are replying to one another out of turn. You need to go back and read it!

If your name is in bold and underlined it means you are reading the topic. If it's in italics it means you are posting!

Linda

well hopefully what did i call her? oh yes Aimee beau wont for a while yet!! will try and find my camera and take a photo of her tomo

She'll be the official Valentine's day FSF mascot! You could use the picture for your avatar!

This conversation between you two has been hilarious as you are replying to one another out of turn. You need to go back and read it!Linda

Ok then Andrea - which of the two Ronnies are you? Did you ever see their famous "Mastermind" sketch where Ronnie B was Magnus Magnussen and the other Ronnie (what is his surname?) was answering the question before last? Pure genius!

thats what im worried about it might make the guiness book of records you know? dont know how to do the photo for my avator so will take it then ask you!! :o

No good asking me I'm afraid - far too technical!

wow im a gardener Ive changed!! Ive been part of the furniture for along time now Im well chuffed :o

You see! Everything comes to she who waits. Well apart from a Valentine's card and bouquet, obviously xD

the problem is its not like chat and the answers dont come through as quick but i have had a lovley time thank you :o

but if you do the quote thing you can follow what's being said (not like in chat!)

cant think of any double ronnies what about cannon and ball? rock on tommy

Didn't they have a serious falling out?

Mind you, when you think of the average comedy act I can't imagine who I'd like to be.

How about Julie Walters and Victoria Wood?

Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French?