Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

just had a thought if we make the guiness book of records hope they dont print everything!!!

Can you imagine? Don't think it would do our reputation much good - but would definitely demonstrate our sense of fun...

was just going to say we hav edone it lets call it a night but lets go on to 500?

I think that's an excellent idea - has your lord and master finished his shower yet?

(not that I'm suggesting the two things are linked in any way :o )

yes hes in bed I love him to bits really its just hes useless when it comes to knowing what I want!! Whcih was just a card I hasten to add!!

TMI, TMI!

I guess he has to be up early in the morning for lambing though? Do you have a nightshift (they do in the Archers :o )

well hes 27!! :o but we have arule I dont need to know where they are but if they are going to be late rthan 12.30 text to tell me.

I wonder if my children will still be at home when they are 27 (eldest is 17 so I've got a long way to go). Can't imagine what its like to live with children when they're grown up...

sometimes they get up it depends on what the situ was when they last looked.the night time feeds have stopped at mo anyhow

Gosh - how long does lambing go on for? (and don't say until the last one is born...)

it can be really hard because you are basically 4 adults in one house.

Also as a child bride we had 3 months on our own then that was it.so will seem strange just me and OH hav elooked forward to it really but my youngest is nearly 19 and i feel he is to young and i dont want him to go!!

I just noticed something.

You know where it tells you how many people are reading this thread? My name is there with a solid underscore. Your name is there in italics with a dotted underscore. Do you know what the difference is?

we usually have a lull soon and then starts again in march through to april mos tof them are fine but occasionally when triplets are born or mum not well we have to feed them with milk botltes and will feed them through nght in very early days but they are all older now so only have daytime feeds

it can be really hard because you are basically 4 adults in one house.

Also as a child bride we had 3 months on our own then that was it.so will seem strange just me and OH hav elooked forward to it really but my youngest is nearly 19 and i feel he is to young and i dont want him to go!!

I never really lived with my parents as a 'grown up' because my parents were divorced and then my mum died when I was 17. So its all a bit 'uncharted territory' to me...

(edited in July 2008 to remove text of a sensitive nature that I'd rather my daughter didn't read! :o )

Edited by HappyMaz

we usually have a lull soon and then starts again in march through to april mos tof them are fine but occasionally when triplets are born or mum not well we have to feed them with milk botltes and will feed them through nght in very early days but they are all older now so only have daytime feeds

Do you ever do the "putting the lamb in the Aga" thing or is that an urban myth?

no i dont know

noticed linda back hi linda we have been talking about other things other than lambs honest!! :o

Hi Linda!

yes, we have been having a far and wide ranging chat (back to my assets again xD )

yes many a lamb has been infront of the aga to get them warmed up and living again is that what you mean?

yes - I didn't really think they went inside the Aga (well not until Sunday lunch, anyway :o )

I just noticed something.

You know where it tells you how many people are reading this thread? My name is there with a solid underscore. Your name is there in italics with a dotted underscore. Do you know what the difference is?

I wonder if it means you're writing a post at the moment?

Or that your alcohol levels are higher than ours :o I heard Bill Gates has found a way to put monitoring systems into his software to enable companies to keep an eye on how much time their employees spend on line, how stressed they are etc. It can only be a matter of time before your computer will be able to measure your blood/alcohol level xD