Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

well it wasnt doing much when i peaked :o hubby got it drinking tho so i dont need to go out again altho i think he was joking when he said i had to do it!!!

Probably just as well, given the lack of valentine's greeting....

Maz

ooh thats sounds good will have to listen to that my mother in law used to listen bless her soul :o

Its all a bit raunchy these days - but you do learn interesting facts such as the feeding habits of skylarks, and about anaerobic digesters...

Maz

but come on be honest with me did you really want acard? is there not a little bit of you wishes you could be like te million others who recieved a card this morn?

I just remember the awfulness of valentine's day as a child. Would you get any (and how many would your friends get?).

I hated the whole idea - but a card and a little bunch of flowers would be lovely to receive now :o

Maz

Yes we've done it!!! So off to bed now. Goodnight you lot. I hope you sleep well, and if not you can always count these posts we've made tonight instead of sheep!!!!!

Linda

im fed up being part of the furniture thats the trouble xD

I seem to remember Steve saying in a different thread (was it for Children in Need) that you can change it to something more becoming if you wished :o

Maz

could we go on to 24 hrs sorry girls its to much isnt it?

OOh Andrea what are you like?

I was just going to post that I was off to do that very rare thing: go to bed on the same day I got up.

Now I have to wait another 26 minutes...

but I'm sure we can do it! :o

Maz

Tell me something, Andreamay

Is 'May' your surname or is your name a statement of a possibility?

eg does anyone know how many posts we'll have made by one minute past midnight? Well, Andrea may

Sorry - that was really uncalled for :o

Maz

well Andrea is my name (bit silly really cos every body knows me now!!)and when I tried to register it kept saying there was already an Andrea!! huh cheek of it!! So i put my second name next to it(second christian name tha tis) i sound like im american when everyone calls me andreamay you know like ellie may clampitt :o

I've just had a thought.

You know the problem with keeping this thread going past midnight?

The next time some wag suggests beating the post for the longest thread, we'll have to work even harder!

And do you know if we beat the most members online at the same time? Will go and look...

Maz