Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Appraisals

hi all

i am in the process of organising our staff appraisals and have found that are appraisal forms seem a little dated. I didn't know if anyone had a more updated appraisal form that i could take a look at or where everyone got their appraisal forms from that have worked well and been effective.

I would greatly appreciate any help

Many Thanks

Mandy

x

Hi Mandy

I am currently doing an nvq in management and last week we were looking at motivating staff and appraisals, the course leader gave us a really good appraisal example. when i get back to work on monday i can e-mail it to you if you want.

just PM me if you want me to do this.

Dawn

• 3 months later...
Hi Mandy

I am currently doing an nvq in management and last week we were looking at motivating staff and appraisals, the course leader gave us a really good appraisal example. when i get back to work on monday i can e-mail it to you if you want.

just PM me if you want me to do this.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I am doing my staff appraisals next week, our format is years old is there any chance you could email me your examples, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)