Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Literacy And Numeracy Plans In Reception

Hi everyone,

I have finally found a way of uploading my planning so that you can download from the forum. I use Office 2007 and the system doesn't like it! So I have converted it to an older programme. I have included literacy and numeracy medium and weekly plans. We had Ofsted last week and it went really well. I am still tired but pleased it is over. My plans were seen and they were impressed. They liked the Afl (assessment for learning) and success criteria (look, listen and note) especially for other adults working in class. I have tried to include my phonics planning but I think I have uploaded enough. Will try another time.

Hope this is ok and that it helps.

Best wishes

Munch

CLL_plan_wk5_spr1_word_doc.doc

Num_plan_wk4_spr1_word_doc.doc

CD_spring_1_medium_planning_08_word_doc.doc

PSRN_spr1_medium_planning_word_doc.doc

Hi munch -

Thanks very much for sharing those! The system shouldn't have a problem with an Office 2007 document - if you don't mind PMing me with one of the originals I'll experiment with it and see what might be causing the problem?

Regards, Steve.

Hello,

thank you so much for sharing your planning. We are expected in my school to run a full literacy hour with all children doing the same focused activity throughout the session. no child initiated at all. I am trying to gather examples of others planning as evidence of alternatives so this will be so helpful. Would you mind if I asked which school you were at? Or at least where in the UK?

thank you again,

Hello,

thank you so much for sharing your planning. We are expected in my school to run a full literacy hour with all children doing the same focused activity throughout the session. no child initiated at all. I am trying to gather examples of others planning as evidence of alternatives so this will be so helpful. Would you mind if I asked which school you were at? Or at least where in the UK?

thank you again,

Hi

I am the reception teacher at Batheaston Primary School in Bath.

Its a fantastic school in all respects.

Munch (Nikki)

Hello,

thank you again,

where about are you from?

We have a similar prob

ank you for sharing plans its always great to look at others and realise that what we are doing is ok and similiar t others i grabbed a few ideas from yours thank you and well done with ofsted