Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whiteboards

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have got millions of individual whiteboards that just dont come clean anymore. Cant afford to buy new ones - so does anyone have a miracle way to clean/revive them??

On a daily basis we just give them a good wipe over but every few weeks I use a white board cleaner.

Here is a brief description of what it does:

A pump action cleaner and renovator. Removes 'ghosting' effects and fills minor scratches leaving whiteboards with 'as new' finish. Size: 250ml.

It is very good and only needs to be used occasionally. I bought mine from YPO but I am sure you would be able to buy it elsewhere.

Linda

We also use 'whiteboard cleaner' in a pump action bottle....got mine from school but think you can get them from any school catalogue.

Has anyone a magic remedy for cleaning individual whiteboards. Ours are so stained and grey -can anything bring them to life again?? (Tried to post this yesterday but have lost it somehow) Please help!

Can't really help ... but I would be interested in the response you get. I bought some impregnated cloths (which don't really do anything) and a spray from Staples. The spray has some effect on the big whiteboard, but our children's boards are a disgrace. I don't know whether there is anything that will restore them once they get to the grey stage. :o

The cleaner I mentioned in the above post is really good-it takes away that ghosting effect you get when you have used the whiteboard a million and one times. I also use it on laminated charts and it works just as well on them.

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)