Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Roald Dahl Books For Receptio

Hi all,

Was wandering if anyone can help me out? Need book titles that people have used for a reception class. Am very stuck. All ideas greatly appreciated.

many thanks in advance

flowerxxxxxx

We've had fun with The Enormous Crocodile

even though it's quite long the children hae had fun using puppets to act it out, practising disguises and really like the rocket effect of the crocodile being sent off to a good sizzling in the sun

"The Twits" might be possible at the end of the year and also "The Giraffe, the pelly and me"

I would think you could use videos too but I would avoid "The Witches" and possibly "Fantastic Mr Fox". My son was devouring these books by himself before he was 6.

Fantastic Mr Fox is one of his best!!! Boggis Bunce and Bean......great story, please, please, please buy it for them!!

In fact, I'm so in love with this book, send me your schools address by pm and I will go and buy you a copy for the bookshelf.You can tell e'm lovely narnia bought it for them :o

Edited by narnia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)