Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Playing In The Rain

Ours bring their own. In the past they just automatically left them at school, but last year one child used to wear them home nearly every night (apparently the path was muddy - hmmm I think not!) which was quite irritating having to sort out wellies when she forgot them This year, we asked for them to be left at school and parents have all obliged. Have to say it's not exactly an area where money is an issue though - proven by the very fancy wellies most seem to have - I expected them to just have cheap basic Tesco-type boots!

Ours bring their own. In the past they just automatically left them at school, but last year one child used to wear them home nearly every night (apparently the path was muddy - hmmm I think not!) which was quite irritating having to sort out wellies when she forgot them This year, we asked for them to be left at school and parents have all obliged. Have to say it's not exactly an area where money is an issue though - proven by the very fancy wellies most seem to have - I expected them to just have cheap basic Tesco-type boots!

We provide them for our chn- well we have 12 pairs, mostly from charity shops, parents of older chn who have outgrown them and some from sale in supermarkets at end of the winter. We ask ours to bring them and some do but it is good to have some in reserve for those who don't- although I saw some tonight in ASDA for £3 a pair so they aren't really very expensive for parents to buy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)