Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Napta

Hi all,

I am a Teaching assistant in a Foundation Unit and we are just about to embark on the training programme of NAPTA.

Just wondered if anyone else has done this and how they have found it.

Thankyou :o

Hi Sue,

NAPTA stands for National association professional teaching assistants and is a form of professional development. From what i have seen on the website it begins with a self assessment done online on a traffic light system.

Along with the other TAs in my school we are doing our assessment on 22.1.08 and i was hoping that other TAs had experience of this.

Thanks for replying

Hiya

IM a nursery nurse in a school and we have just filled in Napta.

We are to have a meeting in school with the head and this napta form should show up where we need extra training.

Some staff have said they are not doing the napta form and the head said it was voluntary anyway.

I think its a good idea as the questions were very easy to answer and it will show up were the extra training is needed. that is if people want to take advantage of training.

Hi Sue,

NAPTA stands for National association professional teaching assistants and is a form of professional development. From what i have seen on the website it begins with a self assessment done online on a traffic light system.

Along with the other TAs in my school we are doing our assessment on 22.1.08 and i was hoping that other TAs had experience of this.

Thanks for replying

Thanks for the clarification! I'm based in a Day Nursery, so no experience, but always happy to learn something new :o

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)