Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

£1500 For Outdoor Play Equipment..what Should We Get

Hi

as title says we have £1500 for outside play equipment. we are fortunate enough to have two large fenced gardens, one is half paved and half grass and the other larger area if basically like a woodland (but open), lots of trees and space, it really is lovely.

the outdoor area has huge potential, but other than having ribbons on the fence for threading, windmills and wind chimes and cars/bikes, balls etc..... and one plastic play house (little tykes type, i think).... the area is ratgher boring and is not utilised how it could be...

so any ideas on developing our area,

what would you spend the money on?

what are your outdoor areas like,

i would love some inspiration.

Thanks

Dawn

Well we had a grant a couple of years back

I bought a shed which we postioned a few feet away from the fence then we put strong netting from the shed roof across to the top of the fence forming a sort of ally way (ribbons dangling down ect)

Soft road flooring in a circle for bikes ect with a painted crossing on

Small and large climbing frames .Small plastic house & wooden bench

Hi

as title says we have £1500 for outside play equipment. we are fortunate enough to have two large fenced gardens, one is half paved and half grass and the other larger area if basically like a woodland (but open), lots of trees and space, it really is lovely.

the outdoor area has huge potential, but other than having ribbons on the fence for threading, windmills and wind chimes and cars/bikes, balls etc..... and one plastic play house (little tykes type, i think).... the area is ratgher boring and is not utilised how it could be...

so any ideas on developing our area,

what would you spend the money on?

what are your outdoor areas like,

i would love some inspiration.

Thanks

Dawn

We have just spent some grant money on a willow tunnel and geo-dome designed and partially put up (with the gardeners help).They are fab and will last forever.

A big investment.

:o I think dublinbay was saying hello to Toot, who is indeed a new member xD

Dawn is an 'old member' Dublin Bay just not been as active for awhile :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)