Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Providing Outside Provision All Year Round

:o as some may know our 'marquee' we used for outside provision was destroyed in the strong winds at the end of last year. Am now looking for alternative options to replace it. I would get the same but obviously don't want a repeat of this! Got any ideas for shelter? What/how do you provide outside provision all year round whatever the weather. This housed painting, puzzles, small world etc etc.....basically reflected what was on offer indoors. Adults and children really miss it so would love to replace.

mrsb

I know some groups use awnings, permanently attached to the wall and which you pull out as and when needed.I have a pop up, metal framed gazebo, easy to put up and take down each day, which we have to do!You can get them on ebay

We have one awning left out of two , they are quite old and will shelter us from light rain. Don't really want to chance it with the heavy stuff. We just keep our fingers crossed for dry days.

We are fund-raising for a more permanent structure. We are thinking about a roof like in a conservatory which is attached to the wall with detachable sides. Will cost a few thousand pounds so it won't be constructed any time soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)