Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Display Idea

I promise this will be my last new topic today!!

I have found a really good website for illustrations People who help us. Its www.itscotland.org.uk/earlyyears/resources/illustrations/people/index.asp. I used them in an interactive display where each character had a specific tool. The children then had to stick the appropriate tool to the character. It worked very well last year, so Im doing it again.

One question: Does anybody have any ideas on how to do a display that either represents what the children want to be when they grow up OR what they have learnt about different jobs.

xx

Thanks Marion, where do you get the time to find all these sites?

and thanks LJW, but what I want to know is why have I put these sites in my favourites list when my preschool is now 'officially' closed? :o:( - well I am decluttering my house, but to let go of all my computor resources is just too hard. xD

Peggy

Thank you ladies. The Scottish site is really useful. Any more ideas on how to do a Jobs display. I was going to get the children to paint a picture of what they want to be-copying a picture. Each painting would then have a photo of them next to it and a speech bubble saying why they want to have that job. Any thoughts?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)