Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Toys

Hi, after Christmas I always struggle with scientific enquiry through our 'Toys' topic.

As we are an ISP school :o I know they will be a huge focus on this area as it was a whole school weakness.

Can anyone help with some good ideas that I can use for any upcoming observations in any subject (particularly science) for this topic?

One of the only written schemes that I actually like is the Collins Foundation Stage Science and it has a module on toys. As it was a published scheme I dont think I have anything on the computer though, sorry.

:o Thanks very much! I'd not come across these sites, we're definately going to have a look at the 'bubbles' activity Peggy and the Kent pushes and pulls can definately be adapted to practical activities. I'm just searching the Collins site for the Foundation Science book. Thanks again, Happy New Year!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)